Formal Written Complaints Procedure
Phoenix Searches Limited t/a Search Acumen
Information for customers
Phoenix Searches Limited is registered with the Property Codes Compliance Board as a subscriber to the Search Code. A key commitment under the Code is that firms will handle any complaints both speedily and fairly.
If you want to make a complaint, we will:
- Acknowledge it within 5 working days of receipt
- Normally deal with it fully and provide a final response, in writing, within 20 working days of receipt.
- Keep you informed by letter, telephone or email, as you prefer, if we need more time.
- Provide a final response, in writing, at the latest within 40 working days of receipt.
- Liaise, at your request, with anyone acting formally on your behalf.
If you are not satisfied with our final response, or if we exceed the response timescales, you may refer the complaint to The Property Ombudsman scheme (TPOs): Telephone 01722 333306, website www.tpos.co.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply with his final decision.
Complaints should be sent to:
Dave Penney, Code Compliance Officer, Search Acumen, The Maidstone Studios, Vinters Business Park, New Cut Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5NZ